Thursday, March 20, 2014

GARNIER FRUCTIS STYLE HI-RISE LIFT ROOT BOOSTER Review

Heyyy, so guys I bought Garnier Fructis HI-RISE lift EXTREME  root booster from local drug store under 4$ yeahhh pretty cheap. I got really exited when I bought it, it says WEIGHTLESS ROOT LIFT on front.
It has thick gel like consistency and it comes with a spray head to direct target to roots.
DIRECTIONS:-
It's pretty easy to use just turn your head over and spray direct on the roots on damp or wet hair then style or blow dry.
EXPERIENCE:-
It feels crunchy and make hairs stiff its ok at first but when you touch your hairs it feels as if they gonna break so hard and soo itchy yukhhhss....i tried to rinse it off in shower i didn't cleanse the scalp as i thought it will wash off with regular shampoo but i didn't it made my hairs so tangley that i had to go again for shower and wash my scalp with baking soda and now it feels ok.
RATING:-
I'll rate it 2/10 seriously it's not a recommended product.
Do leave your reviews and   experiences with GARNIER FRUCTIS STYLE HI-RISE LIFT ROOT BOOSTER  and also if you want me to share my experience on other products do mention them. Have a ice day you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment